AGB auf deutsch
General Terms and Conditions of Business (AGB)
§ 1 Subject of the contract and the services
- Deutscher Fachverlag GmbH – hereinafter referred to as dfv – provides its GJAE trial accesses and subscriptions exclusively on the basis of these conditions of purchase.
- Procurement of a GJAE subscription with user name and password entitles subscription holders to unlimited research, reading and storage in the entire archive of AGRARWIRTSCHAFT/GJAE existing since 2013. All documents in the archive are at the disposal of users without any further fee. The user is entitled to use the material for private or other use of his/her own (§ 53 UrhG – Copyright Act); commercial further utilisation in the meaning of § 87 b UrhG is not permitted.
- Subscribers and other interested parties can be notified by email each time as soon as the latest edition goes online.
§ 2 Registration
- GJAE is a pure e-journal. The user can subscribe to GJAE via the website or in writing.
- The online registration is effected directly using the corresponding form on the GJAE website www.gjae-online.de. The user creates his/her own necessary user name and password at the time of registration. For first-time registration, users need an order number that the publisher will send.
- Offline registration must be carried out in writing. The user can order a subscription via email (email@example.com), vie fax (+49 69 7595-1860) or by post (GJAE, Leserservice Agrar-Medien, Mainzer Landstrasse 251, 60326 Frankfurt am Main, Germany). The contract becomes valid as soon as the order form is completed and submitted.
§ 3 Term, cancellation and payment method
- The test access to the e-journal is limited to two weeks and is not automatically extended.
- Subscribers can cancel their subscription in writing during the four week test phase, or depending on the method of payment at the end of six months/a year with a period of notice of three months. Subscriptions are extended automatically, except for student subscriptions. These expire automatically after one year, but can be extended for a further year with a new student certificate. In this case there is no further trial period.
- The publisher reserves the right to grant only one test access per customer.
§ 4 Payment for use
- The test access/test phases are free of charge. Please see the particulars on the website for current rates of the various subscription variants, or address enquiries to the publisher.
- All articles older than three years can be called up free of charge. All more recent articles can be called up free of charge by (trial) subscribers only. For non-subscribers, searching and preliminary viewing (abstracts) in the archive are free of charge. Calling up/storing the entire article is subject to a fee.
§ 5 Obligations and individual responsibility of the user
- The customer is obliged to keep the password and user name he has created secret. The customer must inform dfv promptly on becoming aware that any third party has gained access to the password.
- In the event of non-observance of these conditions of use, in particular if personal access data are passed on, dfv is entitled to bar the GJAE account without any compensation. The user is responsible for any abuse/loss of his/her user name and password.
§ 6 Barring
- dfv is entitled to bar the GJAE account at any time if there is insufficient cover in the account and payments are in arrears.
- dfv is also entitled to bar any access authorisation to GJAE that is acquired with the aid of untrue or fraudulent customer data.
§ 7 ODR-Platform
- According to Regulation (EU) No 524/2013 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 21 May 2013 on online dispute resolution for consumer disputes the European Commission has set up an online platform (ODR platform) for out-of-court settlements concerning consumer disputes: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr
Deutscher Fachverlag GmbH is not obligated and willing to participate in dispute resolution procedures by any consumer arbitration board.
§ 8 Validity of conditions of use
- These conditions of use are valid until further notice.
- Any modifications must be made in writing.
- Delivery per email is deemed to comply with formal requirements.
In the event of any queries please contact Mr Thomas Wulff (email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Tel.: +49 69 7595-1261)